- Very much connected to current events happening around us
- The subject overlaps nearly 50% with General studies paper since you will be reading about parts of World History, Modern India, Post Independent India, Polity, International Relations, Hence it would be helpful for GS 1 , GS2 , GS3 , Ethics & Essay papers.
- Resources are easily available
- Scoring subject in recent times
- Concepts are easy to grasp
- The course is designed to meet the demand of UPSC
- The course emphasizes on interlinking core concepts with CA
- Students will be taught the art of notes making
- Master the art of answer writing
- Emphasis on holistic understanding rather than rote learning
- Weekly tests throughout & personal feedback will be provided
- The course will start from October 21st, classes will be 5 days a week for duration of 2.5 hours per day
- The Syllabus would be completed in time span of 3 months – 3.5 months
NIKHIL K GOWDA is doing his Masters of Public Policy (2019-2021) from National law School India University (NLSIU) Bengaluru.
- Interned as a Political consultant to various parties in Karnataka
- Co-ordinated with Ballari District administration with respect to study of utilization of DMF in mining affected regions
- Interned with Sakhi Trust in Hospet on Gender workshop
- Has written article on India’s No First use policy Published in Lokniti & Organizer
- Currently Researching on Impact of India’s Neighborhood First policy as part of his Dissertation
- Has written 4 Mains, 2IFOS Mains, given 2 UPSC Interviews
- Has been guiding students with respect UPSC preparation from past 4 years, his area of expertise are PSIR optional , Polity , IR , Modern India , Essay writing .
- 30,000 inclusive of GST
- Mode : Online & Offline
- Starts from : 21st Oct 2020