- There will be Total of 28 tests: 21 Full Length GS Tests and 7 Full Length Essay Tests (Among 21 GS tests, first 8 Tests are Sectional but will have 20 questions each)
- FOUR rounds of revision of entire Mains GS syllabus is possible by adhering to our timetable.
- More emphasis on Full Length Tests to provide intensive practice where a candidate can improve both speed and quality of his/her answers thereby ensuring efficient time management.
- There are 7 Essay (full length) tests. Considering the importance of Essay in UPSC Civil Services Mains exam, our expert feedback and extensive practice can contribute immensely in scoring well in this paper.
- Question cum Answer Booklets provided (Only English medium)
- Comprehensive Synopsis for each test.
- All Tests will be conducted under strict exam like condition with fixed timing for Offline students. We will strictly NOT entertain anyone who comes late to write tests. Only in special cases (for working professionals), we will provide tests in the evening that too on-demand. To bring seriousness and to provide real exam-like feeling, all tests will be conducted in one time slot for all candidates. (Test timings will be intimated once registrations are over)
Fee for I-WIL Without evaluation : Rs. 200/- incl. taxes