- Main intention of the test series is to guide you to complete optional syllabus within 7 months by managing your GS classes. It enables you to complete optional with more than 4 months to prepare for prelims.
- There is adequate time between two tests, which helps you to complete notes making as well as answer writing.
- Test series will be focused to improve writing skills, especially structuring and presentation of concepts.
- It will help you to tackle questions which tend to understand your depth of knowledge.
- Each aspirant will have unique problem. Individual mentoring will give personalized solutions to aspirants.
- Total of 16 quality tests, which are aligned with demand and trends of UPSC.
12 short tests (150 marks each)
2 paper 1 full length papers
2 paper 2 full length papers.
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus.
- One on one discussion of answers will help you rectify issues in writing skills.
- It will be helpful for aspirants planning to appear Next (2023) year’s CSE and IFS. Aspirants at this stage will need a strategic one-year plan. This test series will help you in this regard.
Fee: 14000/- incl .GST
Early Bird Offer: 10% discount till 19th June 2022