Features of IPM+ 4.0 2023: (Optional Tests available - Anthropology, Sociology, PSIR, Public Administration, Kannada Literature, Geography, Zoology, Agriculture)
- Total Tests : 51 Prelims & 48 Mains
- Starts from :4th Oct. 2022
- EBS (Essential, Break-through and Simulation) approach adopted
- Fully Convertible to Online or Offline mode
- Rapid Discussion sessions
- Insta Boosters
- Insta 30
- Discussion Videos for GS Prelims and Mains Test and Essays
- Mentorship for every test
- Time-bound & Holistic Evaluation – within 5-7 working days
BONUS: If you write all IPM tests on time, Mains Test Series – 2023(I-WIL 2023) conducted after PRELIMS 2023 will be FREE for you.
All NEW FEATURES OF IPM:
- GUIDANCE OVER ZOOM SESSIONS every 15 days: We find it important to have a connect with test series students to check on their progress, any difficulty faced, if they are able to follow the strategy and tests and understand if they are improving every day. In this regard, we will be conducting a Zoom session every 15 days by Vinay Sir, prelims and subject experts.
- Doubts Clarification on DISQUS platform: a dedicated team will be available to clear all your doubts on the tests within 24 hours.
- PRIME Notes (Prelims Cum Mains Enrichment Notes) will be provided for free
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OFFLINE TEST SERIES:
- INSTANT RESULTS of prelims tests
- Hardcopy of answer keys and synopsis provided
Fee: Rs 38000/- (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Early Bird Offer : 20% off till 3rd Oct. 2022
15% off till 10th Oct. 2022
Old Subscribers Discount:25%
All the OGP & CORE students of INSIGHTSIAS and subscribers of various test series programs (Prelims or MAINS) will get an exclusive discount of 25%