1. What OGP 2024?
The All New OGP 2024 – Online & Offline is a full-fledged course for UPSC 2024. It includes guidance and classroom training for all three stages of the UPSC Civil Services Examination – Prelims, Mains and Interview. The main objective of this course is to ensure exhaustive coverage of the syllabus through personalized learning. It empowers serious aspirants to establish strong foundations of basics, build on it by inculcating analytical skills, interact with and be mentored by trusted and committed faculty at every step and adapt their preparation to the dynamic nature of this examination.
2. What all do I get as a part of Subscription to OGP 2024?
This comprehensive classroom program offers more components and study tools than any other program in India for civil services exam preparation. Integrated Classes for Prelims + Mains with exhaustive coverage of entire syllabus (GS+ CSAT) Integrated Ethics and Essay classes - special feature Comprehensive coverage of Current Affairs for MAINS , Practice what you learn everyday through - Daily Prelims & Mains Class Tests, Weekly Prelims and Mains Revision Tests, Full Length Prelims and Mains Tests after every subject is completed Personal Mentor - a trusted adviser to track your progress throughout Live doubts clearance session + Doubts clearance via chat Success & Mindset Coach to ensure impeccable mental health LIVE CLASSES + RECORDED CLASSES to ensure students never miss a class Toppers Chose and Toppers Recommend our All India Prelims Test Series with the widest Post Test analysis Mains Answer evaluation based on comprehensive parameters to improve your score constantly. Most promising faculty, mentors and INSTA Team will be your constant companions Personality test preparation: Multiple Mock Interviews, video recording of mock interviews, personalized feedback and group discussions
3. What is the difference between OGP - Online & OGP - Offline?
The only difference is that students at offline classes will sit in a brick and mortar facility and interact with faculty, mentors and the director personally and directly. Other than this all features are similar.
4. When does OGP 2024 begin?
OGP Batch 1 ( online/Offline) will begin on 18th January 2023 at Bangalore and in March in Delhi.
5. How different is OGP 2024 from Prelims and Mains Test Series offered by InsightsIAS such as IPM, INSTA Prelims Test Series, Yearlong Mains Test Series ?
IPM – Integrated Prelims and Mains Test Series is a single, tailor-made timetable to prepare both for Prelims and Mains simultaneously through the concept of EBS (Essential, Breakthrough and Simulation Tests) YLM – Yearlong Mains Test Series consists of ONLY Mains tests component of IPM. INSTA Prelims Test Series – Consists of following two types: Subject-wise: Prelims Test Series for students familiar with the syllabus and intend to attempt tests subject-wise utilizing the concept of EBS (Essential, Breakthrough and Simulation Tests) Text-book based: Prelims Test Series for freshers to establish a strong foundation based on Text-book based approach. IPM, YLM and INSTA Prelims Test Series are ONLY TEST SERIES along with discussion classes provided for the Questions asked in the test papers. Whereas, OGP 2024 is a FULL-FLEDGED classroom guidance program involving exhaustive coverage of UPSC CSE Prelims and Mains syllabus along with weekly and fortnightly tests. Interview guidance is also included in it.
6. Are the Prelims and Mains Test Series included in this Course?
Yes. Daily Prelims & Mains Class Tests, Weekly Prelims and Mains Revision Tests and Full-Length Prelims and Mains Tests after every subject is completed are a part of OGP 2024.
7. Does subscription to OGP 2024 cover for the CSAT Classes too?
Yes, OGP covers full Syllabus - General Studies for Prelims as well as Mains, Essay and CSAT.
8. Is there any last date of admission for OGP 2024?
There is no last date to take admission for OGP 2024. Video recordings of completed classes will be provided to those joining a bit late. However, we encourage students to take admission at the earliest in order to maintain flow of classes & studies and avoid pendency.
9. Who all can subscribe to OGP 2024?
OGP is primarily meant for civil services aspirants who are freshers. But any student who wishes to learn from scratch and cover the entire syllabus through classroom teaching can take admission. Working Professional or a Student, the unique time-table of OGP – Online & Offline benefits both equally and gives a flying start to your preparation with the EQUIP Approach (Explain, Quest, Understand, Interact and Perform)
10. What is the course duration of OGP 2024?
The duration will vary between 12-15 Months from the date of the start of the batch.
11. Will the OGP be conducted throughout the week?
Classes will be conducted 6 days a week. Sometimes 5 days a week. We have kept some holidays reserved for revision purposes.
12. What is the duration of each class?
Every class will be of an approximate duration of 3 hours.
13. Are the classes conducted everyday?
There will be one class per day from Monday to Saturday. Every Sunday will be a weekly revision test. Every National holiday has been accounted for in the timetable as breaks for students.
14. Will the Classes be offered on weekends or will the new weekend batch of Classes be started?
We are NOT conducting any weekend batches as of now. Interested students can enroll for our Online classes as they will have flexibility to watch in the evenings on daily basis.
15. How can working professionals keep up with the schedule of OGP?
Working professionals must need to work harder and even utilize their breaks for some productive study in-order to be on par with their competitors. Joining OGP 2024 (Online) is crucial for working professionals as they can attend all classes at a place and time of their convenience. This ensures exhaustive coverage of the entire syllabus. They can stay motivated and informed through the best aspirant base in the country and be accountable to their studies at the same time. Travel time, breaks, dedicated 3-4 hours of time post work and weekends must be utilised to revise all that has been taught in class, attempt the tests that are being conducted and Optional subject preparation. Insights Mentors are always there to help make personalised time-tables. Smart-work is key for working professionals and Insights vouches to guide them at every step.
16. Will the Classes and Discussions be available in Hindi medium as well?
No. The medium of instruction in classes will be English Only. However, we can arrange for mentors who are comfortable with the language you choose for guidance.
17. Will I be provided with any special guidance for Essay and Ethics Papers?
A special feature of OGP is integrated Essay and Ethics classes. This will help a student develop a better approach and answer-writing skills for Essay and Ethics simultaneously.
18. Is OGP 2024 available in all the branches of InsightsIAS?
OGP 2024 Offline is presently available in Bengaluru and Delhi .
19. In what all languages is the OGP conducted across branches?
OGP 2024 will be in English. However, faculties will be covering doubts in Kannada and Hindi as well.
20. Can I consult InsightsIAS & the faculty, mentors for any query even after the completions of OGP 2024?
Definitely. You can reach out to faculties and mentors anytime . Insights Team will be with you till you top the list.
21. Why is OGP better than other Courses in the Market?
INSIGHTSIAS – a name synonymous with excellent and reliable civil services training is the one-stop destination for all aspirants looking for the best guidance with the only intention of seeing their students succeed and celebrate. Helmed by its Founder and Director, Vinay Sir, OGP will be executed by an experienced and very talented team of faculty and mentors. Apart from affordable academic training, Insights offers IGNITE talks by eminent personalities for intellectual stimulation and a full-time Success and Mindset coach to ensure good mental fitness. Courses offered by InsightsIAS are comprehensive, innovative and holistic, and there is no question of comparison with other courses in the market.
22. What is the fee for OGP-Online & OGP-Offline?
Fee for OGP Online - Rs.1,12,000/-, for OGP Offline is 1,15,000/- both inclusive of taxes.
23. Is there any discount upon subscription to OGP?
Upon subscription to OGP 2024, a further discount of 40% will be given for IWIL Mains Test Series 2024 post prelims (Please note: One set of Mains Test Series is already integrated in the course. )
24. What is an Early-Bird discount offered for OGP?
Early bird discount is the discount offered on the course for subscriptions before a prefixed date. Accordingly, there is an early bird discount of 10% for subscriptions to OGP 2024 till 15th December 2022.
25. Can the fees towards OGP be paid in Installments?
No installment facility is provided.
26. Do the subscribers of OGP get any additional discounts for the Courses & Classes of InsightsIAS conducted in the future?
Upon subscription to OGP 2024, a further discount of 40% will be given for IWIL Mains Test Series 2024 post-prelims (Please note: One set of Mains Test Series is already integrated in the course. ) Apart from the above, for all other courses an old subscriber discount will be offered which will be decided in that particular academic year.
27. What is the methodology of teaching in OGP for ensuring success in UPSC CSE 2024?
OGP includes guidance for all three stages of the examination- Prelims, Mains and Interview. OGP focuses on establishing strong foundations of Basics, building your analytical skills, solving MCQs, practicing answer writing on the go, interacting with and being mentored by trusted faculty at every step and adapting your preparation to the dynamic nature of the exam.
28. What do you mean by EQUIP Strategy adopted in OGP?
Our unique EQUIP strategy of OGP is built in fundamentals of pedagogy that strives to enable an IAS aspirant to clear all three stages of the examination. EQUIP stands for EXPLAIN: The most complex concepts explained in the most lucid way. QUEST: Regular Small tests to test your knowledge and skills. UNDERSTAND: Helping understand the true demand of the exam. INTERACT: Enhancing the quality of learning. PERFORM: Regular tests upon completion of each subject. EMOTIONAL QUOTIENT: Preparing you for the long audacious journey of the civil service preparation.
29. How does the OGP & EQUIP Strategy ensure my Prelims Preparation?
Understanding the Basics with the highest level of conceptual clarity. Solving numerous small topic wise MCQs that helps students develop aptitude for solving MCQs. Discussion of previous year papers, important themes and areas asked in prelims will equip you to face the exam with confidence. Also the regular tests conducted after every subject completion will help you ensure your preparation is on track.
30. How does the OGP & EQUIP Strategy ensure my Mains Preparation?
OGP is designed to make the students write answers in the first half of every class. This helps students to understand the nitty gritties of answer writing. The discussion on that answer will be done by the relevant faculty which helps the students understand the demand of the question, dimensions to be written in the answer and the overall idea of how to structure an answer. Mains Tests will be conducted after every subject completion that helps you write answers under Mains Exam like conditions. Students can get their answers evaluated anytime of the day by their respective faculties, any mentors or Vinay sir himself. Finally the classes and strategy is designed in a way a student learns to start answer writing gradually from the beginning and by the time one writes prelims and hopefully clears, the student has already developed the aptitude for answer writing.
31. How does the OGP & EQUIP Strategy ensure my Interview Preparation and when does the mock interview session start?
OGP will have multiple sessions taken by Vinay Sir on Personality Development, how to prepare for the interview and so on. Along with that individuals can constantly be interacting with their mentors and Vinay sir who may give valuable feedback about your personality, soft skills and behaviour. Free one on one mocks are also always available to the INSTA students with Vinay Sir. Mock Interview usually starts after the completion of the mains exam.
32. What is the difference between OGP-Online & OGP-Offline?
The only difference between Online and Offline Classes is that, Offline students will have the opportunity to attend the classes and write tests physically in an exam and learning conducive environment. They will also have physical access to faculties and mentors. Rest ALL the features of Online and Offline are exactly the same.
33. How are the OGP -Online Conducted?
Access to OGP Student portal will be made available to every student. They can then choose to attend the class either through live stream or watch the recorded video at a later time.
34. Are the Classes going to be conducted in a Live mode or Pre-recorded Videos?
All the classes will be live-streamed. Recorded videos will be available soon after the live-stream ends.
35. Can I access the classes that had been missed by me?
Yes. OGP comes with a feature of Live and Recorded classes. In case you miss any class, you can always watch the recorded video.
36. How can I get my doubt cleared in Insta Classes-Online?
Students can clarify their doubts either through instant doubt clearance mechanisms or via a chat box operated by our experts.
37. Can the Students migrate from Online to Offline mode & Vice-versa without any fees?
Students can switch from Online to Offline mode by paying the balance fee. Switch from Offline to Online mode is not permitted. (Offline students receive all the benefits of Online students)
38. How often can a Student migrate between OGP-Online & OGP-Offline?
Students can switch from Online to Offline mode only once.
39. Can I transfer my OGP-Offline or online subscription to another student?
No. Such transfers shall not be entertained by InsightsIAS.
40. Can I transfer my OGP-Offline subscription across the Branches?
Transfers can be facilitated once the OGP courses starts at other branches.
41. What is the fee for the transfer of my OGP-Offline subscription across the branches of InsightsIAS?
Balance fee, if any, will have to be paid depending on prevailing fees at the time.
42. Can theOGP-Online be accessed with a Laptop,PC,Mobile, Tablet?
Yes. OGP can be accessed via a laptop,PC,Mobile and Tablet. All you need is a stable internet connection.
43. Can the OGP Classes - Online be accessed through InsightsIAS Mobile App?
No. InsightsIAS has not launched its official App as yet. We are working on the same.
44. What are the Optional subjects offered by InsightsIAS under INSTA Optional Classes?
At present we are offering Kannada Literature, Anthropology, PSIR, Geography, Sociology and Public administration.
45. Does InsightsIAS conduct classes for the Optionals associated with Indian Forest Service (IFS)?
We will be offering optional classes for Forestry and Geology.
46. Is the fee of the OGP inclusive of the fee for InstaOptional Classes?
No. Optional fees will be separate.
47. How can I come to know of the commencement of various Insta Optional Classes offered by InsightsIAS?
You can follow our website or telegram for daily updates. You can also subscribe to our newsletter for daily updates on our programs.
48. For how long/Durations does it take to complete the entire syllabus of InstaOptional Classes?
It varies from optional to optional. But all optionals are covered within 90-120 days.
49. What will be the duration of Optional Classes done in a day?
3-4 hours depending on the optional subject.
50. Does InstaOptional Classes provide for the mock Mains tests after completion of every topic in the syllabus?
The subject faculty may choose to provide class tests.
51. Does InsightsIAS provide all the study materials required for each Optional optional subject upon its subscription under Insta Optional Classes?
Yes. Along with class notes, value addition material is provided.
52. Will I be getting the recorded videos of Insta Optional Classes? If Yes, for how long can I utilise it?
This will be updated once the classes are announced.
53. Does InsightsIAS provide for Mentorship to optional Subjects upon subscription to InstaOptional Classes?
Yes. The faculties of the optional themselves will be their mentors.
54. Can I consult InsightsIAS & the faculty of the Optional for any query after the completion of Insta Optional classes?
Yes. You will be a student of InsightsIAS till you clear the exam.
55. How often are the Prelims & the MAINS Tests conducted in OGP?
We will be conducting a Prelims Revision test (50 MCQs) and Mains Revision test (10 Mains Questions) every Sunday. Full Length Prelims and Mains Tests will also be conducted after every subject is completed. This is over and above the daily tests conducted by faculty on the basis of what is taught in the previous class.
56. Will Current Affairs be a part of every test (Prelims and Mains)?
Yes. Current Affairs will be an integral part of every Prelims and Mains test conducted.
57. How do I take the tests & submit the answer booklets in OGP -Online?
Access to our all new InstaCourses Portal will be made available to you. All Prelims and Mains Tests will have to be attempted on this single portal.
58. What is InstaCourses Portal? How different is it from www.insightsonindia.com?
Our All new InstaCourses Portal will host every paid course and initiative of InsightsIAS under a single roof. Live stream/recorded videos of classes, doubt-clearance, study materials, Secure answer review, prelims and mains tests, widest post-test analysis, leaderboard, All India ranking, synopsis, mentorship, success & mindset coach, etc. will all be available at one place for better user experience.
59. When do I get the test Solutions and Question Paper for MAINS?
Question Papers will be available at scheduled time and date that will be updated on the telegram channel. Synopsis will be uploaded within 48 hours from the scheduled date of the test.
60. Do I have to take the tests on the scheduled test date?
No. Tests can be taken up at a time and place of the student’s convenience. There is complete flexibility given to students to take up the test at any date after the scheduled date of the test.
61. Can I retake the Prelims & Mains tests of OGP?
All Prelims Tests will be available for retake 2 month before Prelims 2024. However, Mains tests CANNOT be submitted again for evaluation.
62. How long does it take to get the Prelims & the Mains Papers evaluated?
Results are generated immediately for ONLINE Prelims tests. We will take 1 day’s time to generate OFFLINE Prelims test results. Mains Paper evaluation is ensured within 10 days from the date of uploading the written test on the portal.
63. What are the parameters of evaluation for the Mains Tests of OGP?
The holistic parameters are as follows: General Studies - Clarity of Thought, Content Relevance, Context, Conceptual clarity, Dimensionality & Interdisciplinary Linkages, Examples & Illustrations, Language Competence, Presentation, Structure and Objectivity. Essay - Introduction: Context & Background, Element of Interest, Outline of Core Argument and Thesis Statement. Body: Coherence, Clarity of thoughts/Concepts, Diversity of Ideas, Linkages between Ideas, Transitions and Connectives, Originality, Reasoning, Arguments, Counter Arguments, Facts/Examples/Illustrations, Persuasion, Objectivity and Subheadings. Conclusion: Reiteration of Main Argument, New Perspective/Insight and Completeness. Ethics - Ethical competence, Objectivity, Pragmatism, Conceptual Clarity, Usage of Ethics Keyword, Application of Ethical Theories, Examples and Illustrations, Presentation, Structure, Dimensions and English Language Competence.
64. What is the methodology (Detailed analytical Assessments) of evaluations of Prelims papers?
Detailed Analytical Assessments include widest post-test analysis like analysis of strengths, subjects and skills to work upon, question paper analysis based on categories and difficulty level, All India Rank, Your scorecard & Leaderboard, etc.
65. Who is a Mentor?
At InsightsIAS, each student is allocated a dedicated mentor. Mentor themselves being well experienced in all aspects of UPSC civil service examination, help you understand the nature of the exam and its needs. He/she helps you plan your preparation strategy, and guide you all along your preparation. They are available for your doubts and help you master the skill of answer writing. From choosing study materials to helping you reduce stress, mentors become an integral part of your UPSC journey. At InsightsIAS their job is to push you constantly so that you don’t deviate or lag behind.
66. Who is a Faculty?
Faculty are the subject experts who teach you in your classroom program. All faculties are vastly experienced and highly knowledgeable.
67. What is the difference between a Mentor and Faculty?
Faculty teaches a subject in the classroom and they are subject experts in that particular subject. Different subjects have different faculties. Each student is allocated a dedicated mentor to help in their preparation. Mentors stay with the students throughout the course and help them in all subjects, answer writing and strategy.
68. Are the Mentors & Faculty available in all the branches (Delhi, Bengaluru & Hyderabad) of InsightsIAS at all the time?
69. How often can I meet a Mentor and the faculty?
You can schedule an appointment with the mentor every week. In case, you want to meet him /her more than once a week, you can do that as well by scheduling an appointment. But it is recommended that you meet mentors at least once a week to have a robust preparation.
70. Do I get a Personal Mentor to whom I can directly contact? If so, what are the Modes of Contact?
Yes, you can contact the mentor directly. The modes are both online as well as offline.
71. How can I avail Mentorship in the Online Mode?
It is flexible. From phone calls to zoom calls. We adapt according to the comfort of the students. However the slots are to be booked prior.
72. What if I miss the mentorship slot? Can I rebook it?
Yes. You can book the next available slot. However, it is advised that you do not miss your mentorship session.
73. Does a mentor cater only to the academics needs of the students?
Mentorship is an intellectual bond between the mentor and the mentee. It is not just academic. They help you adapt and get comfortable. They allay your fears. They try to prepare you for all facets of the examination while ensuring your personality development.
74. Can I consult the faculty, mentors for any query even after the completion of OGP 2024?
Yes. Mentorship and guidance continues until you clear this examination. Like Hogwarts, help will always be given at InsightsIAS for all deserving candidates.
75. Who is a Success & Mindset Coach?
Success and mindset coach is someone who helps you to relax and calm your mind from stresses to strengthen mental well-being. This happens through hour long personal counselling and also through general sessions and workshops in the classroom.
76. How do I benefit from a Success & Mindset coach?
In the course of UPSC Journey, you will have to undergo lots of emotional ups and downs. A success coach helps you cope up to the emotional demands of the examination. They suggest ways to reduce stress, improve focus and help you remain calm during your journey. By reducing your emotional baggage and shielding you from anxiety and stress, you can focus and give your best in the pursuit of your dreams.
77. How often could I meet her?
You can schedule a session with the success and mindset coach and at the end of the first session they will tell you when to meet again. It varies from a case to case basis.
78. How can I book an appointment with her?
You can book slots in the portal instacourses.insightsonindia.com itself
79. What is an “Ignite” session conducted by InsightsIAS?
Ignite@Insights is a motivation cum education session conducted on a regular basis to our students. We invite eminent personalities and subject experts to come and share their knowledge and experiences with our students. This will help them in enriching their knowledge and getting to know about the ground realities of administration in the country.
80. Will the Ignite@Insights sessions be conducted across all branches of InsightsIAS?
It will be conducted at one branch but simultaneously live streamed to others.
81. How often are the Ignite@Insights sessions conducted?
Sessions are conducted on a very regular basis depending on the availability of the speakers.
82. Who are the speakers at Ignite@InsightsIAS sessions?
Speakers are various eminent personalities. Former UPSC chairman and members, Retired IAS officers, Former Diplomats, Subject Experts, Panelists of National television as well as educated and reformist politicians etc are invited as speakers.
83. Who all have graced the Ignite@InsightsIAS sessions in the Past?
Mr Deepak Gupta IAS, Former UPSC Chairman. Mr Anil Swarup IAS, Former Coal Secretary of India. Ambassador Sujan R Chinoy IFS, Former Diplomat. Mr Kannan Gopinathan IAS, Mr O.P Chaudhary IAS, Mr Frank Rausan Perriera, Senior Journalist RSTV and Mr Chetan Pandit, former Member of Central Water Commission have addressed the students and interacted with them.
84. Can the students (Online & Offline) interact with the speakers of Ignite@InsightsIAS session?
Almost all Ignite@insights sessions are followed by a Q&A session with the speaker. It all depends on the time available with the speaker.
85. Will the videos of sessions be made available to watch it later?
All sessions are recorded and available on your portal as well as InsightsIAS YouTube channel. You can see the past Ignite@insights sessions in the following link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Ga7_sc-ojXqAjoTKpaGM2xxQbacg6I3
86. Does InsightsIAS provide all the Standard Textbooks & study materials required for UPSC CSE preparations for subscribing to OGP 2024?
No. Standard books are only prescribed to students. No hard copy of standard books will be provided. Qualitative, lucid and succinct study materials will be provided from time to time and in accordance with completion of syllabus and tests.
87. Is the OGP study Materials different from the free materials provided in the website www.insightsonindia.com?
Yes. INSTA 30, INSTA BOOSTERS, INSTA VALUE ADDED Material and synopsis of tests are all different from the free material available on our website.
88. As an OGP subscriber, what advantages do I get over the free Materials of Insightsonindia.com website?
Apart from the free initiatives available on our website, following are materials that will exclusively be available for OGP students: INSTA 30 - dedicated prelims-oriented monthly magazine to expedite the revision of monthly current affairs. INSTA BOOSTERS - dedicated prelims-oriented compendium of static syllabus which will be made available 2 months before the prelims. INSTA VALUE ADDED MATERIAL FOR MAINS.
89. Are the study materials provided in Hard Copy or Soft Copy?
Selective Study Materials are provided in Soft Copy only for Offline students. Online students can access study materials uploaded on respective student portals.
90. In what all languages are the study materials provided?
Study materials are currently provided in English medium only.
91. Are the study materials provided in Hard Copy for both the Online & Offline Subscribers of OGP?
Hard Copy of selected study materials will be provided only to Offline students. All Online students can access study materials uploaded on respective student portals.
92. When does InsightsIAS provide study materials after subscribing to OGP?
Study materials will be provided from time to time and in accordance with completion of syllabus and tests.
93. What are the features of InsightsIAS Classrooms? How are they distinct from the classrooms of other institutes?
InsightsIAS Branches are built with state-of-the-art infrastructure conducive to peaceful and efficient learning. Our classrooms are replete with excellent seating arrangements, LCD monitors for those seated at the back, centralised air conditioner, projectors, advanced microphone system and recording facilities. Staff rooms, designated discussion rooms for students, provision of clean drinking water, clean washrooms are some other features that make us the best.
94. What is the seating capacity of each of the InsightsIAS classrooms?
The seating capacity of our classrooms is between 250-300. However, we will limit the number of students per batch.
95. Can I look/ have the preview of InsightsIAS Classrooms?
Yes. Either walk into any of the branches to have a look at the infrastructure we have to offer or log into our website www.insightsonindia.com for pictures of the same.
96. Do I get the free access to Discussions rooms & Study Rooms/Library or any discount in fee as part of subscriptions to OGP?
Designated discussion rooms have been offered to students of InsightsIAS in its Bangalore branch. No special discounts are offered for study room/library membership. However, amidst the high demand for a library/study room seat from a huge number of students, priority will be given to Insights students.
97. Are the discussion rooms & Study Rooms/Library available in all the centres of InsightsIAS (Delhi, Bengaluru, and Hyderabad)?
Yes. Discussion rooms are available in all three branches of InsightsIAS. Study Rooms/libraries are only available in Bengaluru branch.
98. What are the charges/ Fees associated with discussion rooms & Study Rooms/Library across the Branches of InsightsIAS?
Approximate fee for Library/Study Room is Rs1500-1700 per month depending on AC or Non-AC facilities.
99. How far are the Discussions rooms & Study Rooms/Library rooms from Classroom across the Branches of InsightsIAS?
The Discussion rooms & Study Rooms/ Libraries are mostly in the same building as that of Classroom. Other branches of Libraries are all located within a 200 meters radius of the classroom.
100. Can a student reserve his/her seat in the Discussions rooms & Study Rooms/Libraries?
Discussion rooms are open to use and attract no fee. Space will be occupied on the basis of first cum first serve. However, students can pay the fee and reserve his/her seat in the Study Rooms/Libraries.
101. How can I receive all the updates regarding the latest developments at InsightsIAS?
You will get Notification Mail if you subscribe to our site www.insightsonindia.com. Also, you can follow our Social Media Links to get Updates.
102. Does InsightsIAS have an official Youtube Channel?
Yes. Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpoccbCX9GEIwaiIe4HLjwA
103. Does InsightsIAS have an official Facebook Account?
Yes. Link: https://www.facebook.com/insightsonindia/
104. Does InsightsIAS have an official Telegram Channel?
Yes. Link: t.me/insightsIAStips
105. Does InsightsIAS have an official Twitter handle?
Yes. Link : https://twitter.com/InsightsIAS
106. Does InsightsIAS have an Official Instagram account?
Yes. Link : https://instagram.com/insightsiasindia?igshid=1avgnx5xgpuvz
107. Where do InsightsIAS Headoffice & its branches located?
InsightsIAS has its Offline presence in three important capital cities of our country - Bangalore, Delhi and Hyderabad. Bangalore - Nanda Ashirwad, 3 Village Hyper Market, complex, Chandra Layout Main Rd, 2nd Block, Dwaraka Nagar, Maruthi Nagar, Attiguppe, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560040 Delhi - B-10, Third Floor, Bada Bazar Road, Opposite Dominos, Old Rajinder nagar, New Delhi - 110060 Hyderabad - #1-1-379/212. Indira Park Main Road, Beside Balaji Darshan, Opposite Victoria Cafe, Near Ashok Nagar Signal, Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana - 500020
108. What are the working hours of InsightsIAS & Its branches?
InsightsIAS works Monday to Sunday with 10am to 6pm as its official timings.